Forklift Driver – 2nd and 3rd Shift
Responsible for moving racks of product and hardware (and anything else that must be moved with a forklift) from one designated area to another for the assigned department, while keeping up with the speed of production.
Receives and ships materials that are vital to supply both internal and external customers, maintains the accuracy of customer requirements throughout the shipping process and performs clerical duties in completing paperwork and requirements (as required).
- Required: Must have proven experience or a forklift operator's license.
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: Knowledge of dock locks and dock plate set-up.
- May be required to be Dock Certified by Safety, depending on work area.
- Must work well with others. Must have good communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Must have good math skills.
- Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must pass Nascote’s required testing
Starting Pay - $23.55