Job Category: Construction
Contract Type: Full-Time
Location: USA, Clarence, New York. Multiple work locations.
Salary: $4,300 - $6000 per month gross.
Schedule: Typical work week is Monday through Friday 8am-4:30pm.
- $500 signing bonus (eligible after 6 months+)
- consistent work & top pay
- 401(k) with company match
- vacation pay
- supplemented health insurance plans,
- reimbursement plan
- yearly bonuses.
UNITED STATES WORK PERMIT HOLDERS ONLY
Entry Level Position; works alongside higher-level Installers and Technicians. Installs low voltage cabling.
- Responsible for performing basic carpentry tasks under the guidance and supervision of a construction manager/foreman on job sites.
- Supervise and lead crews on individual job sites/lead installer for residential renovation jobs.
- Update job timelines daily for performance / estimating department review.
- Ensure job sites are kept clean and have strong knowledge of job site safety and company code of ethics.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in renovations of kitchen’s, bathroom’s, addition’s, basements, and miscellaneous renovation jobs
- Knowledge minor of plumbing & electrical needed.
- 5+ years’ experience in installation of cabinetry, finish trim work, flooring, tiling, windows, doors, etc.
- Must be a team player and have leadership skills, be pro-active in unforeseen situations that may arise.
- Experience with hand tools and other equipment.
- Must be an active listener, easily follow verbal / written instructions and have a high standard of integrity and professionalism along with being detail oriented and produce quality workmanship.
- Must have own transportation, valid NYS driver’s license and hand tools.
- Drug and alcohol screening and background check is enforced
- Upper intermediate knowledge of English is a requirement
- International passport
- Visa to USA
- Work permit in USA
Joblio services to job applicants and candidates are completely free.