Residential Glazier needed for Northern Colorado’s longest running and premier glass shop. Experience is preferred, but will train the right candidate who exhibits mechanical aptitude and a positive attitude.
Starting Pay DOE
· Have Clean MVR
· Be Able to Lift 75-80 Pounds
· Be Motivated and Independent
· Accurately Read a Tape Measure
· Possess General Knowledge of Hand Tools and Power Tools
· Interact with Customers in a Positive and Professional Manner
· Work Well with Others as a Team in a Family-Oriented Environment
· Work 40 Hours Per Week, Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
· Provide References
· Cutting and Handling Glass
· Installing Glass, Windows, Shower Doors, Mirrors, Screens and Storefront
· Unloading and Loading Trucks
· Driving Company Vehicles
· Customer Service
We offer medical and dental insurance after 90-day probationary period, paid holidays, vacation time and comp time. Pay is Dependent on Experience.
Please apply in person at 360 Jefferson Street in Fort Collins. You can also email your resume through this job posting. No phone calls please.